Terms of Membership
Acceptance as a member
- We have an absolute discretion over whether to enter into this agreement and to accept your application for membership of the Club. If your application of membership is accepted, membership of the Club will start from the date stated on your confirmation email. On acceptance, you will be issued with a membership card personal to you and you will be entitled to all the rights and privileges designated by the class of membership into which you have been accepted. Entry into the Club is gained on presentation of a valid membership card. Only one online membership permitted per person.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be a member of the Club, save as provided in clause 4 below.
- People making payment together may apply for joint membership for which a discount may be available.
- As a member you agree to comply with the rules of membership which are displayed within the Club and relate to opening hours, use of the facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these rules at any time provided we give you advance notice of the changes.
- Junior membership, where applicable, shall be available to Member's children who are under the age of 16. Junior members shall be subject to the rules relating to individual members. Junior members may use the facilities at subscribed times, which are highlighted in the Club rules, and must remain under direct parent/guardian supervision at all times unless involved with organized children's activities. There must be at least one adult for every two children aged between 0-15 years old.
- Certain types of membership do not allow you to use all of the Club's facilities and services. At our discretion, we may allow you to use services and facilities not included in your type of membership on payment of an additional charge.
- Membership cards are only for the use of the paying member and are not transferable under any circumstances.
- The online membership is a trial offer only. Only one trial membership can be purchased per person. If you purchase a second online trial then we will refund the money and ask that you join at the club instead
- All members will pay a subscription beginning when the member is accepted for membership and shall be payable in advance.
- You may freeze your membership for medical reasons but this will be at the discretion of the club management and written notification will need to be received no less than 30 days prior to the start of the freeze period.
Cancellation of Membership
- We may cancel the Membership of any Member in the event that they commit a serious breach of the membership agreement or the Club rules. We may also cancel the membership of any member without giving a reason. Any refunds owed will be at the absolute discretion of the management.
- Cancellation by a Member:
- A member may cancel membership by giving no less than one month's notice in writing to the Club Manager. Once the month notice payment is received members are advised to cancel their direct debit at their bank.
- If you make advanced membership payments no refund will be given should you decide to cancel.
Hours of Opening
- The Club's normal hours of operation can be obtained from the management and are advertised within the Club. Such hours may be lengthened or shortened at the entire discretion of the management with or without prior notice to members being given. Whenever possible reasonable notice of such changes will be given.
- It may happen that, through circumstances beyond our control, we will be unable to provide our full range of services. We will do all we can to restore our services to normal as soon as possible. Members will still be liable for membership subscriptions during this period.
- In the event of any defaulted payment of the member, the proprietor may disclose personal particulars contained in the membership agreement to a credit reference agency or any other party necessary in obtaining settlement of arrears.
- Glass and crockery objects are not permitted on pool side or any wet area under any circumstances. The uses of snorkeling masks are also forbidden.
- Entry will be refused to anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- No animals are permitted inside the Club other than Guide dogs.
- Members may be accompanied by a maximum of two guests at any one time, unless prior arrangements have been made with the Club Manager.
- Only adult members are permitted to sign in guests.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to any guest.
- Members must accept responsibility for their guests and ensure that they abide to the terms of membership. Members must be with their guests at all times.
Data Protection Act
- We take the privacy of our members very seriously. If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries in regards to our processing please contact the Club Manager. The statements below explain how we use your personal information.
- Information collected: We collect personal information from you through the membership form and your use of our facilities. The information we collect may relate to your physical health or condition.
- Use of your information: We use your personal information for the purposes of providing and personalizing our membership services and may contact you from time to time informing you of related services or products. If you do not wish to receive such information you should instruct the Club Manager accordingly, in writing. We may also contact you if you have not recently attended the facilities to offer encouragement or seek information for the reasons for your recent absence. Again if you do not wish to be contacted in this way please instruct the Club Manager in writing.